KEY TRAVEL CONCIERGE, INC.
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 8, 2015
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you, third parties, and public records, as well as automatically through your use of our Site, App, or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
All visitors to our Site may browse the Site without registering for our Services. To register for our Services, we will collect your name, mobile phone number, and email address. We will also collect any other information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., if you email us with an inquiry, respond to a survey, or provide us with your credit or debit card information and billing address in order to make a purchase through our Services).
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect information, such as the following, about your use of our Services (including both our Site and our App) through cookies or other tracking technologies: your domain name; your device ID; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site, App, and/or use our Services; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site; and your purchase history.
We map also collect your precise location through our App. You can change your location tracking settings on iOS devices by going to your privacy settings and on Android devices by going to your app settings.
We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you; to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site, App, or Services.
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes. We may provide your with such updates and promotional materials via email or via targeted advertising based on your location and activities within our Site and your use of our Services.
- To contact you via text message if you have opted in to receiving updates via text message.
- To send you push notifications when you are using our App. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can manage your preferences either through your App setting or device settings, depending on your device type.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect the personal information we collect, but no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, mobile device and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify or delete personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your “Profile”. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time, and we will also maintain certain information, such as your customer ID and user history, as aggregate data.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by updating your marketing preferences in your profile or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.https://key.co/