KEY TRAVEL CONCIERGE, INC.
By visiting our Site, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you, third parties, and public records, as well as automatically through your use of our Site, or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
All visitors to our Site may browse the Site without registering for our Services. To register for our Services, we may collect your name, phone number, and email address. We will also collect any other information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., if you email us with an inquiry, respond to a survey, or provide us with your credit or debit card information and billing address in order to make a purchase through our Services).
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect information, such as the following, about your use of our Services through cookies or other tracking technologies: your domain name; your device ID; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site, and/or use our Services; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site; and your purchase history.
We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you; to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site, or Services.
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes. We may provide your with such updates and promotional materials via email or via targeted advertising based on your location and activities within our Site and your use of our Services.
- To contact you via text message if you have opted in to receiving updates via text message.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of Your Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect the personal information we collect, but no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, mobile device and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to Your Personal Information and Data Erasure
You may request that your personal information be modified or deleted by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in backup systems, cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time, and we will also maintain certain information, such as your customer ID and user history, as aggregate data. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extend necessary to comply with our tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., reviews, testimonials) will continue to be publicly visible on our Site, even after your KEY account is cancelled. Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database, but are dissociated from personal identifiers.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Additionally, KEY leverages SMS messaging for marketing purposes. You, the consumer, are not required to opt in as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services. If the you chose to Opt-In, you have the ability to Opt-Out at any time by using the word ‘STOP’. KEY does not share the text message data with any outside companies including but not limited to messaging originator opt-in data and consent.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or otherwise need to contact us for any reason, you can reach us at email@example.com or KEY Travel Concierge, Inc., 201 W. 5th St., Suite 1500, Austin, TX 78701.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy is current as of the Last Updated Date. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.