KEY is leading a third wave in the travel industry by revolutionizing delivery of local, curated experiences. With KEY, concierge service with local knowledge is readily available at your fingertips wherever you stay, making travel effortless. We help travelers make memories, not plans.
Park City Guest Service Ambassador
Job Type: Contract
KEY (key.co), a five-star private concierge, is looking for professional and reliable Guest Service Ambassadors/Runners in the Park City area.
Our Runners are the anchor of our business and the ‘face’ of our brand. Some of the jobs include: Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping + Delivery, Food Delivered In, Amenity Deliveries and Miscellaneous requests such as purchasing a humidifier, delivering a birthday cake, mailing a package, etc. Although many of these items are planned/requested in advance, this person must be available for last-minute requests. The pay is $20/hr. *Please note that this is gig work. You will be hired by the job.*
- Must be at least 21 years of age (ability to purchase alcohol + tobacco products as requested)
- Complete a W-9
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license for the state in which we are hiring
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Valid and accessible cell phone
- Valid and accessible email
- Must be able to lift items up to 25 pounds
KEY is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply, email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.